توسيع الشاشة
يواجه مستخدمو  Opera Browser مشكلة توسيع الشاشة، فهل بالامكان تعديل ذلك برمجيا بحيث يتغير من

[Image: image.png]

ليصبح هكذا 

[Image: image.png]

ويكون الأمر كالتالي
اذا كان كليك x غير ممكن فاجعله ممكن
if click x is not enable then click x = enable

والله أعلم.
المهم هو أن النص يدل على " توسيع الشاشة "
الصور الصغيرة ليست مهمة ,
لم أقصد النص، ولكن عملية توسيع الشاشة نفسها..
حالياً، يجب أن أدخل على الاعدادات وأضغط على النص لتوسيع الشاشة.
الااقتراح:
الدخول برمجياً على الاعدادات وضبط توسيع الشاشة آلياً، لتجنب تدخل المستخدم كل مرة.

I didn't mean text, but maximizing feature itself.

Current case: the user should go to setting and click on the text to make it full screen.

Suggestion:
Adding a feature where maximizing the screen to the check box list. if selected, then the program will maximize the screen automatically every time the app is running without the user interaction.
It's not possible to make full-Screen automaticlly, because of it's Browser-Security !
and good security !
Because if it is possible, websites on Internet would make your browser full screen when you visit some website without your desire !

Browser NEEDS human Click, to trigger the full-screen !
that's why it is not possible to add option in settings for auto-full-screen, because such action needs user-click

On the other hand, there are some special Browsers called "KIOSK" that make full-screen possible from the start, like the well-known browser "Full Kiosk Browser"

but.... not always effcient browsers, there can be bugs ...
Thank you,
I got it.
But why you removed "Full Kiosk Browser" from tawkit files directory?
Sorry to bother you with this question, the first time I got the app was with "Full Kiosk Browser" So I thought It's the first choice then Opera.

Later, when I access files directory to download all applications for new device I didn't find it, so this's why I asked.

Again, I apologize.
It's ok ,
I also apologize !

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)